The hasty response to a situation without considering its nuances is known as a knee-jerk reaction. This is a common tendency among sports enthusiasts, particularly Yinzer fans. As is customary, I tend to share my knee-jerk thoughts immediately after each Steelers game. It’s akin to speaking without considering the consequences first. With that said, I’ll apply the same approach during the NFL Draft.
- The professional American football team have done well so far. I’m please with their first two rounds and hope they continue this momentum in Round 3.
- The Eagles are dominating this draft. Fortunately, they’re in the NFC.
- Detroit seems to have secured another Hooker.
- Houston is also having a decent draft.
- As I observe TE Darnell Washington’s continued descent in this draft due to questions about his knee, I wonder if he’s worth a third-round pick.
- The Steelers are now on the clock.
- The professional American football team trade back with the Panthers, acquiring pick 93 and 132. This is an excellent trade for the professional American football team at this stage.
- The only reason I would have preferred for the professional American football team to stay put is that I’m tired and could have gone to bed.
- The 49ers make their first draft pick at 87.
- The professional American football team eventually choose TE Darnell Washington.
- It’s crazy that the professional American football team have chosen four players who were previously link to them at pick 17 or 32.
- The Kahn Man has performed admirably. What a remarkable offseason it has been for the professional American football team.
- I’ll be going to bed tonight as a content Steelers supporter. There you have it, my knee-jerk responses. I’ll sleep on these thoughts and revisit them in the morning before Day Three of the draft.
Read Also: National Pretzel Day: A Celebration of America’s Favorite Snack
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.